There are two sections to our website
- the general pages visible to everyone
- the members' area for our own Mulepacker members which requires a password - ask us if you don't already know it.
- our classes with addresses, dates & times
- How to contact us
- A section "about line dancing" which also includes some dance clips
- A section "about partner dancing" which also includes some dance clips
- Some general information about dance floor etiquette, keeping safe and the benefits of dancing
- News & Photos for each year (2014 onwards)
- Charity News
- A page dedicated to Millie, our Mulepacker Mule
- News about Fetes and Demonstrations we have done
- A page of "For Sale" items: clothing, footwear etc.
Members' Area (password protected)
- Printable stepsheets for all the dances we do
- Tutorials for the basic line dancing steps
- Tutorials for all the line dances we teach (these have a tutorial section, followed by a film of the dance done to the music)
- Tutorials for all the partner dances we teach (as above)
- A selection of youtube clips of the dances to the music all the way through (mainly produced during Covid lockdowns for anyone wanting to do a bit of dancing from home).